Historical period evidence charts
A series of Ancient History evidence charts to assist students with an investigation of the archaeological and written sources of one historical period.
Students learn about the nature of power and authority, significant developments that shaped the historical period, as well as relevant historiographical issues.
Please note that all historical period options have been included in this one document.
Please ensure students are provided only with the option they are studying.
- Option A: New Kingdom Egypt to the death of Thutmose IV evidence chart
- Option B: New Kingdom Egypt Amenhotep III to the death of Ramesses II evidence chart
- Option C: The ancient Levant First Temple period c.970 – 586 BC evidence chart
- Option D: Cyrus II to the death of Darius III evidence chart
- Option E: Imperial China, the Qin and the Han 247 – 87 BC evidence chart
- Option F: The Greek world 500-440 BC evidence chart
- Option G: 4th century Greece to the death of Philip II evidence chart
- Option H: The fall of the Roman Republic 78-31 BC evidence chart
- Option I: The Augustan Age 44 BC-AD 14 evidence chart
- Option J: The Julio-Claudians AD 14-69 evidence chart
Syllabus outcomes and content descriptors from Ancient History Stage 6 Syllabus (2017) © NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2017