Apartheid in South Africa
A unit where students investigate key features of apartheid in South Africa 1960–1994.
Students investigate key features of apartheid in South Africa 1960–1994.
- Differing visions of democracy
- Nature and impact of apartheid
- Role and impact of state terror and repression
- Resistance to apartheid
- Changes in society
- Reasons for the collapse of apartheid
- International responses to apartheid
Syllabus outcomes and content descriptors from Modern History Stage 6 Syllabus (2017) © NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2017