Information and Digital Technology: Cyber Security
Certificate III in Information Technology will provide you with knowledge and skills in information technology focussing on cyber security, to identify and manage threats, protecting organisations from harm.
Is this course right for me?
Rapid growth in the amount of data being created and stored, including confidential data, raises significant concerns about privacy and security in most industries. As society becomes more connected and more data is stored, these concerns will grow.
An increasing number of industries will need cyber security professionals to cope with advanced threat response and risk management.
This course will give you the technical skills and ability to apply your cybersecurity expertise within the following:
- Banking and financial sector
- Government organisations
- Defence agencies
- Aviation and space industries
- Software and digital companies
- Public health organisations
- Hospitals and healthcare system.
|Course name / code
|Mandatory placement hours
|Virtual delivery available
|ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology
Where can this course take me?
- Data recovery specialist
- Data privacy officer
- Application security administrator.
This course can lead to further study, such a credit towards:
- ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology
- ICT50120 - Diploma of Information Technology.
Subjects that support this career path
- Computing Applications
- Information Processes and Technology
- Software Design and Development
- Engineering Studies.
Speak to your school to find out more.