Primary Industries: Conservation and Ecosystem Management
On successful completion of the Certificate II in Conservation and Ecosystem Management you will have the skills and knowledge needed to work under supervision or as an assistant to a supervisor in the conservation and land management industry.
Is this course right for me?
Growth in the conservation and ecosystem management industry is partly due to changing demands, including a raised environmental awareness and a growing community expectation around sustainably grown and sourced materials.
The industry is increasingly seeking workers with an understanding of agricultural principles/practices and digital skills as emerging technologies are adopted
Roles within the industry encompass a broad range of skills, or can be focussed on one or more specialisations, including:
- Indigenous land management
- Ecological restoration
- Land, parks and wildlife management
- Pest controller
- Conservation earthworks
- Marine operations
- Fire management.
|Course name / code
|Mandatory placement hours
|Virtual delivery available
|AHC21020 Certificate II in Conservation and Ecosystem Management
Where can this course take me?
- AHC31420 Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC31420 Certificate III in Conservation and Ecosystem Management
- AHC40920 Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management.
Subjects that support this career path
- Earth and Environmental Studies
- Outoor Recreation
- Photography and Digital Media
Speak to your school to find out more.