Financial Services: Accounting
Certificate III in Accounts Administration will help you start your career as an accounts assistant. Gain a strong foundational knowledge in accounts and be qualified to support your team using software, spreadsheets, reports, and other financial documents.
Is this course right for me?
This qualification reflects job roles including financial data entry, processing accounts and payrolls, providing customer service in financial transactions, and producing financial reports.
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll roles
- Tax agent services
- Financial and insurance support/associate
- roles in banking, superannuation, financial planning and insurance.
|Qualification||Course name / code||ATAR eligible||Mandatory placement hours||Virtual delivery available|
|Full Certificate||FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration (Release 1)||Yes||70||Yes|
Where can this course take me?
- Accounts officer
- Payroll officer
- Financial services manager.
This course can lead to further study, such as
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- HE20532 Bachelor of Applied Commerce majoring in Accounting.
Subjects that support this career path
- Business Studies
Speak to your school to find out more.