Countdown to #EdWeek20
Education Week 2020 launches with a video live stream on Monday 3 August.
31 July 2020
Education Week has been a highlight of the NSW public education calendar for more than 60 years and this year, more than ever, our schools have much to celebrate so tune in to the launch.
Learning together is our theme for Education Week 2020 and it couldn’t be a more apt way to celebrate NSW public school communities in this remarkable year.
We have a great #EdWeek line-up:
- Monday 3 August: EdWeek20 launch video live stream at 10am.
- Tuesday 4 August: A playful Aboriginal languages lesson for all ages at 10am plus other surprise events throughout the day for National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day.
- Wednesday 5 August: A 60-minute virtual film festival featuring the best student films from 2019 and an introduction from ‘Film by …’ patron Bryan Brown at midday.
- Thursday 6 August: A special webinar for parents and carers on the technology commonly used in NSW public schools, presented in partnership with the NSW P&C at 7pm.
- Friday 7 August: Students will have the chance to share their aspirations and ideas for learning when they sit down in conversation with Mark Scott. Video screens at 9:15am.
Visit Education Week for everything you need to plan, promote and celebrate #EdWeek20 with your school community from Monday 3 to Friday 7 August.
Share your stories - #EdWeek20
Don’t forget to share your photos and videos on social media using the hashtag #EdWeek20.