Technology for parents and carers
Presented by the Federation of Parents and Citizens Association of NSW (the P&C) in partnership with the NSW Department of Education’s Rural & Distance Education team, this one-hour Zoom webinar at 7pm on Thursday 6 August was specially created to give parents and carers a working understanding of the technology most commonly used in NSW public schools.
This easy-to-access online event covers:
- the common technology platforms used in public schools
- the decisions schools make when they are selecting a technology product
- where you can access more information
- ‘deep dives’ into both GSuite for Education and Office 365, including how to check for your child’s upcoming work and submitting work and
- general questions about GSuite for Education and Microsoft Office365.
You can watch a recording of Technology for parents and carers on the P&C Federation's Webinar Recordings page.