VALID – Register your school
2023 VALID test registrations will open soon
If you have any questions please contact the VALID team.
Registration in the VALID program provides
- high quality syllabus-based assessment frameworks that describe levels of achievement against standards to inform school-based assessment practices
- online multimedia assessment tools that provide diagnostic data and time efficient reports to inform planning, programming and assessment across learning stages
- cohort level affective domain data from interest and engagement survey questions within each assessment
- professional learning that reinforces staff capability in making consistent judgements against syllabus standards (VALID 6 and 10 only).
- systems and processes to monitor student achievement of syllabus outcomes and content across stages.
- external student assessment data that can be used in combination with school-based assessments to inform whole school planning processes.
There is no charge for government schools to register. A fee of $10 per student is applicable for non-government schools.
All students who participate in a VALID assessment will receive an electronic individualised student report outlining the level of understanding they demonstrated during the assessment.