As part of the application process for the Teacher Education Scholarship, Teacher Education Scholarship - Aboriginal, teach.Rural Scholarship and teach.MathsNOW Scholarship, you will be required to complete and submit the relevant forms listed below as part of your application through IworkforNSW.
To submit the relevant forms, log into your IworkforNSW application and upload the forms in line with the instructions provided, prior to the closing date of 26 August 2022. Each time you wish to access your application you will need to click on the 'Apply now' button on the relevant scholarship page.
For more information about the application process, if you are applying for a Teacher Education Scholarship or teach.Rural Scholarship, contact the Employment Programs Team via email@example.com. If you are applying for a teach.MathsNOW Scholarship, contact the Employment Programs team via teach.MathsNOW@det.nsw.edu.au.
- Principal's recommendation form - for HSC students only (PDF 118 KB)
- Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check: Application and informed consent form (PDF 1.8 MB)
- Declaration for Child-Related Workers: Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (PDF 190 KB)
- Proof of identity (PDF 44 KB)
- Supporting Documents Checklist