Professional learning for educators
The Early Learning professional learning catalogue provides a suite of professional learning courses developed to support teaching and learning in the early years. Courses are available under the following topic areas:
- Cross curriculum
- Early childhood curriculum and pedagogy
- National Quality Framework
- Transition to school
- Young children with disability.
Specific courses that provide strategies to effectively work with families and children who are learning from home include:
- Play based pedagogy: Parts 1 and 2
- An integrated approach to planning and learning
- Planning and assessing learning
- Supporting a play-based approach to transition
- Supporting transition for young people with disability
- Collaborative partnerships supporting effective transition.