Learning from home snapshots
These snapshots were originally published 14 July 2020.
The snapshots were produced when the majority of students in NSW were learning from home in order to provide examples of how learning could be continued from home. A number of common themes emerged across the snapshot schools including:
- prioritising student equity, wellbeing and engagement
- strategic and flexible use of resources
- establishing clear expectations for all
- effective and regular communication
- understanding the local context and responding effectively
- drawing on collective expertise to build capacity and manage teacher workloads.