The Jill Sherlock Memorial Learning Assistance Library is an initiative of the NSW Department of Education and The Jill Sherlock Memorial Trust.
This unique facility provides an extensive range of educational and curriculum resources to meet the learning and support needs of students with disability, from preschool to Year 12.
The range of resources available is comprehensive and includes:
- literacy and numeracy
- differentiation and adjustments
- student wellbeing
- social skills and communication
- home and school partnerships.
Materials and equipment in a wide variety of formats are available for teachers, allied professionals, parents and carers, including:
- teaching and learning materials
- professional reading
- high interest, low readability books
- eBooks and audiobooks
- educational games.