The Mathematics Mentoring Program supports experienced mathematics teachers seeking to enhance their leadership and communication skills. Program participants will participate in fully-funded professional learning and facilitated networking, whilst mentoring existing primary and secondary teachers upskilling in mathematics.
- Complete a fully-funded and flexible professional learning course
- Receive 0.1 FTE release time funding to engage in program mentoring
- Travel and accommodation expenses paid when attending in-person program events (including induction and networking experiences)
- Engage with fellow program mentors through facilitated networking opportunities
- Become a future leader in mathematics education
Online information webinar
To learn more about the Mathematics Mentoring Program, view the information session recordings hosted by the NSW Department of Education below.
Mathematics Mentoring Program - Mentor Information Session
Mathematics Retraining/Mentoring Program Drop-in Session