Resources and support
Get to know the resources and support services available to help NSW schools with implementing the Healthy School Canteens Strategy.
The tools and advice services on this page can help principals and school leaders to:
- understand and apply the Food and Drink Criteria
- plan a healthy menu
- look up the Health Star Rating of packaged products
- classify foods on the menu correctly as Everyday or Occasional
- complete and submit a menu check to the Healthy Food Information Service
- source great ideas, helpful tips and recipes
- operate a healthy and viable canteen.
Download and access the following tools and guidance for planning a menu that complies with the Strategy.