Get upskilled today
The Trade Pathways for Experienced Workers program allows certain skills and work experience to be credited towards a trade qualification. Find out if your industry experience counts.
This program is fully funded by the NSW Government until 30 June 2024.
To be eligible, you need to:
- be 21 years of age or older
- be currently working in the industry associated with the training qualification or have a minimum of 2 years' work experience in this industry from the last 5 years
- currently be working in the industry if undertaking an Engineering (MEM) or Baking as part of a Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical (FBP) qualification
- not be a registered apprentice or trainee, or had been for the last 6 months
- live or work in NSW
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
Apply now for a skills assessment and find out if your experience can be recognised.
Benefits for individuals
Participate for free
Qualifications completed through the program are fully funded by the NSW Government.
Gain transferable skills
Increase your employability
There is a high demand for skilled trade workers and eligible tradespeople can potentially increase their financial stability, job prospects and employability by participating in the program and completing a course qualification.
Benefits for businesses
Qualified trade workers
The program helps organisations upskill their workforce, address skill shortages and meet industry demand. Employees can fast-track their industry experience to a trade qualification which helps both the individual and the organisation.
For enquiries about the Trade Pathways for Experienced Workers Program, email: email@example.com.