This course provides the foundational knowledge and skills to commence a career in the accounting, banking and broader financial services industry.
Is this course right for me?
Depending upon the qualification you will develop skills in financial data entry, processing accounts and payrolls, providing customer service in financial transactions, and producing financial reports.
|Course code / name
|Mandatory placement hours
|Specialisation required for full qualification
|FNS30120 Certificate III in Financial Services or FNS30322 Certificate III in Accounts administration
Where can this course take me?
Potential job roles include:
- finance and Insurance
- customer Service officers
- accounts officer
- payroll officer
- financial services manager
This course can lead to further study, such as:
- FNS40222 - Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS50222 - Diploma of Accounting
- FNS60222 - Advanced Diploma of Diploma of Accounting
- HE20532 Bachelor of Applied Commerce majoring in Accounting
Subjects that support this career path
- Business Studies
- Mathematics Standard
- Mathematics 2
For more information contact your VET Coordinator or Careers Adviser.
Disclaimer: Qualification information is subject to change