Documents tabled in Parliament

Documents tabled in Parliament, other than those in response to a Parliamentary Order (such as documents tabled under Standing order 52), can be found on the NSW Parliamentary website: Legislative Assembly or Legislative Council.

For details on the Annual Reports tabled in Parliament, visit the annual reports webpage.


  • Education support operations

Business Unit:

  • Legal Services
Return to top of page Back to top