Going to university

Universities provide a range of support services for students with additional learning and support needs or disability.

If your child is thinking about studying at a particular university, they can contact the disability advisors there to find out how they can be supported.

Information on university admission and available support can be viewed via Alternate University entry options.

Your child can also find out more about their post-school options via the Senior Pathways factsheets.

Return to top of page Back to top