Researching in our schools

Learn about applying to conduct research in NSW public schools.

The process

To undertake research in our schools, use the State Education Research Applications Process (SERAP).

Need more help?

For help with SERAP Online, visit the SERAP Online user guide.

Return to top of page Back to top