The SBAT program provides all NSW HSC students with an opportunity to set themselves up for a future career as a part of their senior secondary studies.
It's more than just a part time job! SBAT participants obtain HSC unit credit and remain enrolled at school for the duration of their traineeship and the first stage of their apprenticeship. Many SBAT pathways also contribute to an ATAR.
This page is a central resource for schools to access the relevant documentation for students who wish to participate, or already participate in the program.
SBAT Forms and Factsheets
- Establishment process for SBATs in NSW (pdf 146.71 KB)
- SBAT Application to Establish (pdf 191.37 KB)
- SBAT Employer Questionnaire (pdf 217.64 KB)
- SBAT Catch up Questionnaire (pdf 233.22 KB)
- SBAT Incident Report (pdf 199.23 KB)
- SBAT Guidelines (pdf 773.04 KB)
- SBATs and student attendance (pdf 104.93 KB)