User Logon Experience
The User Logon Experience will change the way you log on to apps and programs. The experience will be delivered under 3 themes.
We will be tightening password security controls and introducing Multi-Factor Authentication within SAP to protect your information and your personal details.
When will these changes take place?
- 15 April, password security enhancements
- 24 June, multi-factor authentication
You will only need to use 1 username to sign in - your departmental email address. There will be limited exceptions.
When will you be asked to change your username?
- 24 February, all corporate employees - complete
- 6 April, Pilot 1 school staff- complete
- 18 May, Pilot 2 school staff
- 22 June, Pilot 3 school staff
- TBA, all school staff
The experience will mean a reduction in login prompts with the use of single sign-on from a managed device.