Getting ready for 3PI
These are the steps you need to take for third-party integration.
- Review your school operational readiness using the listed attendance considerations and timetabling considerations.
- Confirm that your vendor(s) are live with 3PI. Vendor(s) must ensure their application(s) complies with 3PI standards, through rigorous testing protocols.
- view the current 3PI status of third-party application vendors
- Contact your vendor to discuss these steps to connect with 3PI:
- work through the installation process
- work through any data management processes
- agree to any new training requirements.
- Complete the onboarding form, giving us permission to connect your school with your nominated vendor, for third-party integration.
Note: this link only works if you are a principal or deputy principal or relieving in one of these roles.
- To add additional products or new vendors, repeat steps 2, 3 and 4.
Important to remember
- Work closely with your vendor to confirm your data is ready for third-party integration.
- Some timetable applications may be able to use 3PI for active timetables as well as for planning future timetables.
- Once connected to 3PI your timetable will be viewable in ebs:central.
- It is critical that data in Student Administration Systems (SALM) is correct and up to date to avoid issues in third party applications.
- Schools can decide to terminate vendor agreements or contracts as per specified terms and conditions.
- To action this, log a Remedy incident via EDConnect to request termination of the 3PI data feed.