eT4L software catalogue
eT4L schools have access to additional free and licensed software through the eT4L schools software catalogue and any eT4L school staff member can request installation of software.
The catalogue is fully searchable with predictive text and allows you to see at a glance what's new, what's popular and what's recommended. You can also search by key learning area or by browsing all titles listed.
You can also read what your peers have said and add your own rating and feedback.
Note: Non-eT4L schools can view the catalogue but your request cannot be actioned.
How to use the software catalogue
- Select the 'request' button on the item page listing to send your request to your school ICT contact. Your location defaults to your school.
- For licensed software your ICT contact will check your school has the appropriate licence/s. If not, the school needs to obtain them from the software vendor – a cost may be incurred.
- The request is then approved or declined.
- If approved, software is made available via UDM.
- Your ICT contact will deploy the software to your device.
Contact EDConnect if you need help using the catalogue.