Change process overview
This section contains a quick reference guide to the key compliance areas of the change management process. In the first instance Standard breaches will be reported to the Director.
- Draft Change Request Creation
- Request for Authorisation Status (RFA)
- Planning in Progress includes Risk Assessment and Impact Analysis, Planning and Scheduling of change request to be completed.
- Schedule for Review Status (SFR)
- Schedule for Approval Status (SFA)
- If a change is assessed as SIGNIFICANT or MAJOR impact, then refer to CAB for final approval.
- CAB Approval to proceed
- Scheduled to Proceed Status
- Implementation in Progress
- Completed (Final Review Required)
- Close Change Record
- Completed (Final Review Completed)