Recording a connected classroom VC
You can record a VC using either a point-to-point connection or a VMR. When you are ready to start the recording the site that initiated/organised the VC needs to:
- Tell the other sites in the VC that you will dropout then dial back in to commence the recording (to avoid all the pre conference audio recorded)
- Hang up the VC
- Dial back into the VMR by prefacing the VMR number with 99 – eg 99600091607
- Once the room, the session is recording automatically. Ensure only ONE attendee uses the 99 prefix.
- To end recording, the organiser must hang up.
To access the recorded VC:
- Browse to http://vcrecorder.det.nsw.edu.au/login_home.html
- Sign in as guest with no password
- Select 'Recordings' at the top of the screen
- Select the recording from the list by clicking 'Watch' next to the Site name_date
- The default Media option works well but can be changed from the drop down list
- Select 'Start streaming'