Office 365 - Copying files from the cloud
- On a Windows PC using Internet Explorer (IE), go to Office 365 and open OneDrive
- At the bottom left of the screen, select 'Return to classic OneDrive' and select 'Allow' if prompted
- Select the 'gear' icon at the top-right and select 'Ribbon' then 'Allow' if prompted
- Ensure your OneDrive view allows you to see the document folder you want to copy from
- Open the 'Library' menu and toward the middle-right, you will see 'Open with Explorer'. Select 'Allow' as prompted (may appear a few times)
- Once complete, you should see OneDrive in Explorer and you can drag and drop the folder as required.