This outlines ITD's priorities set out in the department's Strategic Information Technology Plan.
- customer-centric technology services
- strong and transparent governance
- common scalable technology for all
- standardised integration of services that enable information sharing
- enterprise services that transform our business
- technology platforms to enable evidence-based decision making in the learning and teaching and corporate environments
- fusion of virtual and physical learning spaces that enable future-focused learning
- work in partnership with learning professionals, business leaders and technology providers to enhance learning experiences and enable DoE strategies.