The group work with the department, key suppliers and external partners to design and deliver enterprise information systems.
Headed by Christopher Brown. the team provides leadership, direction and portfolio management for the planning, implementation, enhancement and integration of the department's key business systems.
Enterprise systems have responsibility for:
- Human Resource Systems - management, maintenance and support of the department's HR and payroll applications.
- Identity Management - identity and access management services for all staff and students.
- Quality and Testing - end-to-end testing of systems under development and delivery of a quality assurance framework.
- SAP Solutions - implementation and integration of SAP systems to meet the department's finance and business needs.
- Student Management - development, integration and oversight of enterprise-wide student enrolment and administration systems.