Text version – Preparing for the future
- Adjustment to learning areas to enable 21st century learning.
- Flexible learning spaces in shared areas.
- Re-organisation of spaces to help facilitate changing pedagogies in education.
Journey focus area
Preparing for the Future at Zig Zag Public School.
Timeline and milestones
|2012 to 2015 milestone||
Yearly whole school projects that involve all children in large scale projects that make connections with the community and create real products.
- Staff embracing new teaching and learning strategies
- Student engagement
- Embedding 21st century pedagogies into school activities through use of the School Planning Template.
Excitement, celebration, collaboration, focus, innovation, invigoration, motivation and support.
Main challenge and solutions
Main challenge: Creating modern learning spaces in a 125 year old building.
Solution: Use traditional spaces in innovative ways.