Text version – Innovative Learning Spaces at Dunoon Public School
Innovative learning spaces created through whole school community engagement to create indoor and outdoor learning spaces that enable contemporary teaching and learning.
Journey focus area
- Innovative learning spaces
- Collaborative Practices
Timeline and milestones
- Staff positively embracing future focussed teaching and learning practices.
- High levels of student voice and engagement regarding learning spaces.
- Active and enthusiastic parent and community support.
- Some degree of frustration
Main challenges and solutions
Main challenge - Creating dynamic spaces while ensuring high standards of safety and sustainability.
Solution - Careful and considered planning involving all stakeholders