Text alternative – Entrepreneurial Learning
A student-driven project targeting Yong Zhao's Three Principles:
- Developing more personalised education experiences.
- Engaging in creative and entrepreneurial product-oriented learning experiences.
- Cultivating and prototyping new approaches, processes and products.
Journey focus area
- Entrepreneurial learning
- Student driven project
- Creating entrepreneurial students
Timeline and milestones
- Students develop their growth mindset – building resilience.
- Identifying student strengths and interests.
- Internal student growth, improved teamwork, ownership and leadership qualities.
- Trial prototype learning space and encourage more redesign.
- Fear of failure
Main challenge and solutions
Main challenge: Student's fear of failure
Solutions: Continual coaching throughout the project, student driven research to encourage and confirm belief in design and exposure to design consultants.