Collaborative Teaching Practice
This online, self-paced course supports teachers engaged in establishing collaborative teaching practice and building and maintaining collaborative relationships. This includes, but is not limited to, NSW public schools that are transitioning into new builds and/or refurbished schools.
|Registered hours||8 hours|
|Level of registration||Proficient|
|Delivery mode||Online (self-paced)|
|Prior knowledge||No prior knowledge required|
In this course, participants will:
- review current perspectives, definitions and models of CTP;
- consider the benefits and challenges of CTP;
- reflect on and strengthen their own capacity to work effectively with others;
- reflect on and strengthen their own capacity to contribute to a team;
- explore the co-teaching cycle and evidence based models of co-teaching; and
- consider their own school context and plan, co-teach and reflect on a lesson with a colleague.
Completing 'Collaborative Teaching Practice (online)' will contribute 8 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 2.1.2, 4.2.2, 6.2.2, and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.