Principal Leadership Learning
The Principal Leadership Learning (PLL) program aims to provide educational leaders with the skills to strengthen their leadership and have a greater impact on student and teacher learning. Registrations are now open for Edition 1 of the Insights Series for Principals and session 2 of Leadership Conversations: From the Field.
About Principal Leadership Learning
The Principal Leadership Learning program is a learning opportunity to support the growth of every NSW public school principal.
Global leadership and education experts will connect principals with the latest evidence-informed theory and practice through keynote addresses and facilitated group discussion.
There are 3 elements to the program:
- Insights Series for Principals - a series of webinars and facilitated discussion
- Leadership Conversations: From the Field - facilitated group discussions focused on contextual challenges
- a new Principal Leadership Hub curated by the SLI. The hub will be available in Term 2 2022.
The Insights Series for Principals features 3 global experts in leadership, communication, engagement and pedagogy: Matt Church, Andy Hargreaves and Michael Fullan.
The 4 Editions cover current educational leadership topics:
- Reigniting cultures that inspire with Matt Church
- Refocusing genuine student engagement with Andy Hargreaves
- Recharging collaboration with Michael Fullan
- Reflecting on your leadership with Matt Church.
Additional information about the PLL, including registration details, is available on our Leadership Resources pages (available to staff only).
For more information, contact the School Leadership Institute at email@example.com.