Credential course instructions
If you have not previously accessed this course in MyPL, you will be required to register. Please follow the steps below:
- login into your Department of Education portal
- click on MyPL
- search for NSW Public School Leadership and Management Credential course and select enrol
- iPad Air.
- Chrome – latest version
- FireFox – latest version
- Safari – 14.0 and above.
How do I find the browser version?
- Chrome – click Chrome, then ‘About Google Chrome’
- FireFox – click on the first icon (three lines) on the far right, then down the bottom click the question mark (?), then ‘About FireFox’
- Safari – click Safari, then ‘About Safari’.
Each module may contain:
- detailed overview
- pre-readings if applicable
- content and assessment questions
- recommended further reading, if applicable.
How to complete a module
You will need to begin at the introduction and move through the module sections sequentially, answering the assessment questions in the ‘check your understanding’ sections as you progress. The progress bar across the top of the page shows you your progress. At the end of the content and assessment sections, there is an evaluation to provide feedback regarding the module. Please fill in this evaluation to complete the module.
To access the module pre-reading
The pre-reading are found in the overview section of the module. You can also click on the list icon at the top left of the screen and in the search bar type in pre-readings to reveal the list.
- Each hyperlink will pop-up in a new window, please ensure that your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- If you are unable to see the pop-up window, move your current window to reveal the hidden pop-up window.
Tip: If you wish to refer back to any of the pre-readings as you progress through the module you can keep the relevant windows open.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about accessing the NSW Public School leadership and management credential.