How to submit your application and digital story
The guide below will take you through uploading your digital story and copying the link (URL) required on your application form.
All materials will be retained and considered private and confidential. No material will be used or shared without your written approval.
Step 1 Log in to your NSW Department of Education Portal
- Locate G Suite (Google Apps for Education) under ‘My Learning tools’
- Note: All Department of Education employees have access to G Suite
- Click on Drive
- Ensure you are logged in using your @education.nsw.gov.au account
Step 2 Upload your digital story to your Google Drive
- Select ‘+ New’
- Select ‘File Upload’ and upload your digital story from your computer
- Once your file has been uploaded, right click on the file and select ‘Get link’
- Ensure the permissions are set to ‘Anyone with the link’. Copy link file path and paste into your application form.