What support is there for schools as the external validation process proceeds?
Directors, Educational Leadership (DELs) and Principals, School Leadership (PSLs) are available to provide support with self-assessment and external validation (EV) as schools prepare their submission. Schools that have an established relationship with a PSL may choose to access that PSL to provide support.
A PSL contact list is available under the Principal, School Leadership webpage.
Who can I email or phone for support?
Directors, Educational Leadership, Principals, School Leadership (PSLs) and the Strategic School Improvement team should be contacted for support regarding EV.
- Contact the Strategic School Improvement team for information on EV scheduling and SPaRO. You can email email@example.com or call 02 7814 3853, and find more information on School Excellence in Action.
- Email the Principals, School Leadership (PSL) team for information about external validation submissions, professional learning and PSL support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What resources are available to support schools with their self-assessment practices and EV?
- External validation guidelines - an implementation document for the School Excellence Policy
- School Excellence Framework evidence guide
- School Excellence Framework
- Evaluation Resource Hub
- The 5 Essentials for Effective Evaluation
- Email email@example.com for support with school data.