What is on this website?
The guide consists of:
- School Excellence self-assessment process: A step-by-step guide to the reflective practice involved in self-assessment.
- External validation: General information and guidance for schools undertaking external validation, including examples of evidence that schools have analysed, annotated and submitted as part of the external validation process.
- Guidelines for using data: An overview of the difference between quantitative and qualitative data, what constitutes ‘quality’ data and things you should keep in mind when interpreting data.
- Sources of evidence: A list of possible evidence sources as well as more in-depth guides to using your Tell Them From Me results and School Excellence Framework data reports.
- Resources: A range of additional resources, such as FAQs and a glossary.