Implementation and progress monitoring samples
Implementation and progress monitoring (IPM) is an ongoing process within the School Excellence cycle. See the SIP IPM samples with annotations and IPM samples for Reading and Numeracy.
Annual reflection support and samples
- Find the annual reflection support tool, and samples showing evaluation of initiatives using the 'reflect and reset' resource on Annual reflection support (staff only).
- View sample of Progress measure statements (staff only).
- View sample of Needs-based funding evaluation (staff only).
2021 samples - with annotations
Note: SPaRO is constantly being developed and improved. If the sample format does not match the current SPaRO interface, and you have a question, please email email@example.com.
Note: 2021 IPM samples include dollar amounts allocated against funding sources. From 2023 schools are required to identify a funding source for relevant activities, however, do not need to allocate a dollar amount.
Sample A - Large High School:
- 2021 SIP sample: go to webpage with annotations or PDF (602 KB)
- 2021 IPM sample: PDF (290 KB)
Sample C - Large Primary School:
- 2021 SIP sample: go to webpage with annotations or PDF (582 KB)
- 2021 IPM sample: PDF (401 KB)
Sample - Quality Teacher Rounds (QTR) Large Primary School
- 2021 IPM QTR sample: PDF (3.8 MB)
2021 samples - Reading and Numeracy
- Additive thinking - Primary School
- Audience and purpose - Primary School
- Comprehension - Primary School
- Comprehension - Secondary School
- Connecting ideas - Primary School
- Evaluating sources - Primary School
- Fractions and proportional reasoning - Secondary School
- Language features - Primary School
- Language features - Secondary School
- Measurement and geometrical reasoning - Primary School
- Measurement and geometrical reasoning - Secondary School
- Multiplicative thinking - Secondary School
- Number sense and place value - Primary School
- Probability and statistical reasoning - Primary School
- Text structure and features - Secondary School
- Vocabulary - Secondary School.
Find out more about School Excellence in Action.