Discussions between Directors, Educational Leadership and principals
In addition to the curriculum and policy monitoring meeting process, schools continue to maintain their procedures for implementing, monitoring and reviewing department policies via discussions with their Director, Educational Leadership (DEL).
Roles and responsibilities
1. Principals are responsible for:
- the implementation, monitoring and review of department policies in their schools
- developing school procedures for the implementation of policies
- collecting evidence to monitor the effectiveness of implementation
- developing consistent practices for reviewing policy implementation processes.
2. DELs are responsible for:
- supporting the implementation of department policies in schools
- monitoring the implementation of individual policies
- providing feedback on evidence of implementation
- providing advice on policy implementation review processes.