Live stream launch video - School Excellence in Action
Live stream launch of School Excellence in Action - supporting schools during the transition to the 2021-24 school planning and external validation cycle.
|Monday 20 July 2020||All school staff, PSLs and DELs||Launch 2021 School Excellence in Action|
Live stream – Introduction to 2021 School Excellence in Action
The 2021-24 cycle allows for alignment of the school planning and external validation to a 4 year cycle from 2021.
All schools will:
- develop a 4 year Strategic Improvement Plan during 2020, for approval by the end of Term 1, 2021
- know in early Term 3, 2020 the year in which their next external validation will take place
- have 3 terms during which they can unpack the School Excellence in Action material and develop their new plan.
The new resources include:
- a simpler planning template
- sample plans
- videos and animations to explain each aspect of School Excellence in Action.
The online tool, SPaRO (School Planning and Reporting Online) has also been upgraded to provide greater functionality and a simpler user experience.