Maintaining proficient journey map
A visual representation of the journey and timeframes a proficient teacher needs to take to maintain their accreditation.
This NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority) graphic outlines the steps to maintain accreditation for proficient teachers. Visit NESA for more details on maintaining accreditation at proficient.
- Teaching standards
- Gaining accreditation
- Maintaining accreditation:
- How to maintain accreditation
- Maintaining proficient journey map (current webpage)
- Maintaining highly accomplished and lead journey map.
- Effective professional development
- Teaching standards in action (TSA) courses
- Strong start great teachers (SSGT).
- Accreditation policies
- Maintenance of Teacher Accreditation at Proficient, Highly Accomplished and Lead Procedures (PDF 282.74 KB)
- Human Resource information for school teachers
- Quality teaching rounds
- CESE - Centre for Education Statistics and Evaluation (opens in a new window).