Maintaining highly accomplished and lead journey map
A visual representation of the journey and timeframes highly accomplished and lead teachers need to take to maintain their accreditation.
This NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority) graphic outlines the steps to maintain accreditation for highly accomplished and lead teachers. Visit NESA for more details on maintaining accreditation at higher levels.
- Teaching standards
- Gaining accreditation
- Maintaining accreditation:
- Effective professional development
- Teaching standards in action (TSA) courses
- Strong start great teachers (SSGT).
- Accreditation policies
- Human Resource information for school teachers
- Quality teaching rounds
- CESE - Centre for Education Statistics and Evaluation (opens in a new window).