PLNTS Working Groups
Are you interested in joining a working group of staff from across NSW in discussions and review meetings to identify the professional needs specific to your role?
Professional learning for non-teaching staff is supported by seven state-wide, role-specific working groups:
- Aboriginal Education Officer working group
- Business Manager working group
- Community Liaison Officers working group
- General Assistant and Farm Assistant working group
- School Administrative Manager working group
- School Administrative Officer working group
- School Learning Support Officer working group
The Performance and Development team will consult with the working groups at least once per term as a means of developing role-specific learning guides for each classification and to identify professional learning needs that align to role descriptions and Statement of Duties.
For more information, please contact the PLNTS team at PLNTS@det.nsw.edu.au.