Leadership program for school based non-teaching staff 2021
Are you a school leader or aspire to be a school leader? This opportunity is for non-teaching staff leaders or aspiring leaders to take the next step in their career journey.
The Professional Learning Non-Teaching Staff (PLNTS) leadership program is aimed at school-based non-teaching staff who are working in or aspiring to work in Business Manager or School Administration Manager roles.
The Leadership program includes sessions catering to individual learning needs and building leadership capacity of the school-based non-teaching staff. It supports staff to develop a level of leadership expertise that provides benefits to the school and supports career progression.
The program is delivered on-line (virtually) and requires up to 15 hours of short sessions delivered during Term 2 and Term 3 including:
- welcome and introduction to the program
- three recorded professional learning sessions as prerequisite requirement (1 hour each prior to commencement)
- two keynote presentations (2 hours each during Term 2)
- eight live recommended professional learning sessions (1 hour each during Term 3).
The next round of this program commences in Week 2 Term 2. All interested staff are encouraged to complete the expression of interest form via the leadership and development programs.
- participation in this program needs to be endorsed by your principal.
- there is no cost to participate in the program.