Requirements for your placement
All of our staff have the responsibility to ensure that schools are safe places to learn and work.
Before you begin your professional experience placement you are required to have completed the following mandatory training:
- Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) anaphylaxis e-training course
- Child Protection Awareness Training (CPAT)
- Mandatory Child Protection Training for non-department staff (for the current year and updated annually)
The documentation you must provide to the school:
- relevant certificates from completion of the mandatory training
- photo identification
- completed Working With Children Check Declaration.
When you arrive at our schools you will also be required to:
- demonstrate the correct use of an epi-pen trainer device
- have your ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training certificate signed.