Department of Education staff
MyPL online learning modules and support documents are available:
- Basic User Online Course – explains the main features and uses of MyPL.
- Searching for and enrolling (PDF 439.54KB) – in professional learning via MyPL explains the enrolment process
- Re-enrolling in the same course (PDF 606KB) – this reference guide is for any MyPL user wishing to re-enrol in a course they have previously enrolled in.
- Monitoring your professional learning – how to access your professional learning history
- Changing your work location or supervisor (PDF 272.04KB) – how to change the school or directorate you are assigned to.
- Navigating the e-portfolio (PDF 307.39KB) – explains how to use the e-portfolio functionality to store your evidence for accreditation
- Teacher transcript – how to navigate the “Teacher transcript” page
If you are unable to find a course or program in MyPL:
- use a limited number of keywords from the title of the course or program
- ask the staff member coordinating the session or your local educational services office.
If you require assistance with the MyPL application you can log your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org