Preservice teachers, teachers and school leaders from non-government schools, parents, carers and community members:
- obtain a MyPL username and password that allows access to the application for 12 months.
- enrol in approved courses designated as available for everyone
Online learning modules and support documents include:
- The Basic User Online Course explains the main features and uses of MyPL.
- Participants: searching for and enrolling (PDF 439.54KB) in professional learning via MyPL explains the enrolment process
- Monitoring your professional learning – how to access your professional learning history in my learning or my learning transcript.