Flexible learning space by design (face-to-face)
Innovative learning environments can support future-focused learning and ensure flexibility in the short and long term, aiming to equip our students for their future.
Many schools and teachers are redesigning learning space through the design thinking process to enable future-focused learning and teaching and better reflect the work spaces that students will be entering into.
|Registered hours||5 hours|
|Level of registration||Proficient|
|Prior knowledge||No prior knowledge required|
- 5 hour face-to-face workshop.
- Explore the impact of different spaces on learning.
- Prototype a learning space and develop evaluation strategies to measure the impact of this space back in your own school context.
- This course is beneficial for a team of teachers/leaders from a schools.
- It would be useful, but not compulsory, to have a space for redesign in mind and bring along dimensions of the space to use in the prototyping activity.
Completing 'Flexible learning space by design' will contribute 5 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 3.4.2, 4.2.2, 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.