Learning and Teaching in Innovative Learning Environments (online)
This course aims to support teachers effectively develop and utilise Innovative Learning Environments. The focus of this course will be the learning and teaching practice underpinning effective use of innovative learning environments and will explore how technology and flexible learning space are supporting factors for successful practice.
|Registered hours||8 hours|
|Level of registration||Proficient|
|Prior knowledge||No prior knowledge required|
By completing the course, participants will:
- understand the nature and value of innovative learning environments;
- understand student learning in innovative learning environments;
- develop a repertoire of teaching strategies that facilitate student learning in innovative learning environments;
- reflect on their own practice with colleagues, considering how it can be adapted to create an innovative learning environment; and
- design new, evidence-informed activities for use in their own innovative learning environment.
Completing 'Learning and Teaching in Innovative Learning Environments (online)' will contribute 8 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 3.3.2, 3.6.2, 6.2.2, and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.