Courses and resources
See below for links to courses and resources as well as the process for getting feedback on your draft logic model and evaluation plan.
- In addition to one-off workshops in Principal networks, the Evaluation Capacity Building team can be booked to run Evaluation Essentials for School Leadership, a full-day workshop for school leaders.
- To recognise the role educational literature and critical reflection has in teacher development, CESE has developed some publications into registered professional learning opportunities. Learn more.
- Step-by-step guide to building your logic model
- Step-by-step guide to planning your evaluation
- Visual scaffold for drafting or critiquing a school plan (PDF version)
- Visual scaffold for drafting or critiquing a school plan (PowerPoint version)
- Reflect and reset resource